Here I go bearing all again. A glimpse into me at 24 and now me at 34. We are getting there.
I hope the leaning went as well for you as it did for me. I stuck to my sleep plan, my strategy worked exactly as I thought it would. There were a few indulgences here and there. But….
- My recovery from intense workouts is very good
- I am more motivated to work out
- My mood and libido are very good
- My memory and cognition are noticeably improved
If you remember from my confession, my plan was as follows:
- Wake up early every day and get as much morning blue light stimulation as possible.
- Observe a caffeine curfew of 11am.
- Abstain from alcohol for the duration of the challenge.
- Devise in night shift mode and dim it.
- Get up 7 am week one, 5 am week 2 and to bed 12 am week one and 9 pm week 2.
- Sleep cave.
My tendency strategy was as follows:
– High perceived level of public accountability, reasoned to suit my questioner inclinations.
- Be cognizant to love myself more than I love the addiction to convenience. Improving these numbers will make everything better. A
- Be cognizant that a quality body runs in tandem with and frames a quality mind which has an overall cascade effect toward a quality life.
Here was my starting point.
Body fat 21.8 %, April 18, 2018.
My Waist to Hip Ratio is 39.5inches/41inches = .96 which is high. Meaning red zone on the chart. Yikes!
5 minute Burpee AMRAP April 17, 2018 67 reps, goal- 75 reps. Next test, week of May 28, 2018.
Body fat 19.8 %, May 30, 2018
My Waist to Hip Ratio is 38 inches/41inches = .92 which is now average.
5 minute Burpee AMRAP same day as measurements. 75 reps with 5 seconds to spare.
I never want to be this guy again. I wasted my twenties on carbs.
Here is my challenge beyond the challenge to continue my strategy. On July 9th, 2018 I will follow up with measurements and bench mark to see where I am at. Good or bad. It is in my calendar.
See you at the next check point.