Workout of the Day
Hang Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1
Finish with toes to bar ladder.
1 reps on the first minute
2 reps on the second minute
3 reps on the third minute
…and so on until you can no longer complete the assigned number of reps in the minute.
Paleo doesn’t mean you’ll never eat crackers again. This week, Kimberly suggests sesame crackers. I’ve had these and they are delicious.
This recipe is from Elana’s Pantry (elanaspantry.com), Suzanne made them for our paleo potluck and spa night. They are absolutely delicious and are better than any cracker I’ve ever had. Anyone have any primal dip/spread recipes?
3 cups almond flour (or meal)
1 cup sesame seeds
1½ tsp salt (more or less depending on your preference)
2 Tbp grapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Whisk eggs and oil together and add almond flour, salt, and sesame seeds.
- Place a portion of the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on the dough and roll the dough out until it is the thickness of a really thin cracker.
- Cut the crackers into cracker sized pieces and place them on a parchment covered baking sheet (a little labour intensive but worth the effort to have crackers that are browned on all edges).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown