Team CrossFit Winnipeg is now registered for Fight Gone Bad IV. Register here and create your own fundraising page. The event will take place at CrossFit Winnipeg on September 26th and everyone can participate.
Here’s how it works:
Fight Gone Bad is a fundraising event.
Any Crossfit Affiliate may register and create an Affiliate Team with any name you choose.
Any member from a registered affiliate may then register as a part of the Affiliate Team.
To find out if your Affiliate is registered, click the “Register” button and search for them there.
Team members and the Affiliate are encouraged to set fundraising goals.
Fundraising requires nothing more than sending a few emails right from your registration page.
The highest Fundraising Affiliate with 25 or more Team Members wins $5ooo worth of equipment from our sponsor, Rogue Fitness.
The highest Fundraising Affiliate with less than 25 Team Members wins $5ooo worth of equipment from our sponsor, Rogue Fitness.
Here are the rules:
The CrossFit workout is ‘Fight Gone Bad.’ In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point. The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps)
- Box jump (Reps)
- Push-press (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
- Register with their local CrossFit Affiliate by Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- Register at http://fgb4.org by Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- Raise $150 or more in pledges by 6 am PDT on Sunday, September 27, 2009
- All donations counting toward the awards must be received by 5 pm PDT on Monday, September 28, 2009
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 8lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 4lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps