With our Wednesday evening session sold out, we’ve also added a Saturday time slot for our Tweens Session! Details & registration HERE.
- There will be no classes on the weekend of January 27th & 28th as we host our Annual FrostFit competition.
- The Intramural AM vs. PM starts at the end of February. To help you prepare we’ll be organizing some Open Prep classes on Friday nights leading up to the Open. During these hour long classes our coaches will help you with selected skills and you’ll get the opportunity to repeat an Open workout from previous years.
- The Agatsu Kettlebell Class on Fridays has been moved from 10am to 12 noon.
- The Saturday Agatsu Mobility and Kettlebell classes have switched time slots, which means that Mobility will be at 10AM and Kettlebell at 11AM.
- The 7AM class is cancelled for the time being. We’ll consider adding it back in if the demand changes over the seasons.
- The Noon CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting class on Sundays will be extended to 90 minutes.
This week, our heavy lifting day will be pause front squats on Monday, and our dynamic effort days will be olympic lifts on Wednesday and Friday. We also have three benchmarks this week, including a new heavy & short one on Monday, a longer classic CrossFit benchmark on Tuesday, and a previous Open Workout on Friday.
Monday: Testing – Max Effort Lower Body + conditioning benchmark
Tuesday: Testing – Full Body GPP Longer Conditioning Benchmark
Wednesday: Practice – Oly skill & conditioning
Thursday: Training – Full Body GPP
Friday: Training/Testing – Dynamic Effort Lower Body + Testing Benchmark Conditioning Workout
Saturday: Training – All about Fun & consistency of effort
Sunday: Practice/Training – Gymnastics skill & conditioning
Spoiler Alert! Click on the links below to see the details of this week’s group workouts.