CFW Weekly Update for November 3, 2019
- Last week of the open! – We’ll be running the Open workout all day on Friday, with the main event being the evening class. Sunday is your make-up day.
- We’ve got a class schedule update coming up starting in Mid November, we’ve had a few requests for classes on the hour, so we’ll be giving that a try for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Effective Tuesday Nov 12th, evening classes will be on the hour Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will be a CrossFit class at 5pm and 6pm and a Bootcamp class at 7pm. That means you will need to check the schedule as not all the days of the week will be the same schedule. Thanks!
- No classes Remembrance day, as we cannot be open before 1pm, however we will have a Team Workout in the afternoon at 1pm.
- We are hosting the Manitoba Provincial Weightlifting Championships on November 23rd. We’d love to have you come out and watch, there will be a reduced class schedule with classes in the back room on that day.
- Reception office hours will be changing effective Nov 1st: 9 to 5 Monday to Thursday and 9 to 1PM on Friday.
Monday we have Pullups and a Breathe & Burn Workout. Warmup is Mailman. Pullups are Building to a Heavy 3 WtD Pullups. Prep is Movement Demo & Review. Workout is a repeat Chipper style Workout. Extra Credit is Mobility & Core Work. Goal: Finish.
Tuesday is Clean & Jerks and a Full Body Burn Workout. Warmup is Weightlifting Prep. Clean & Jerks are Building to a Heavy Single. Prep is Doubleunder Practice. Workout is 30 Clean & Jerks with Doubleunders on every Break. Extra Credit is Flushing & Mobility. Goal: <6:00.
Wednesday it’s Front Squats and a Breathe & Burn/Muscular Burn Workout. Warmup is Front Squat Prep. Front Squat is Building to a Heavy 5 Reps. Prep is Rowing Review. Workout is 1:00 intervals with 1:00 Rest of Air Squat, Airbike/Row, & L-Sits. Extra Credit is Hip, Knee, & Core Accessory. Goal: 250+.
Thursday will be a Breathe & Burn Workout and an Accessory Finisher. Warmup is Toss Your Lunch and then Inch Worm, Scales, & Squat in remaining time. Prep is Russian KbS Review. Workout is a 20 min AMRAP with KbS, Wallballs, Box Jumps, and a Run to Finish. Finisher is Glute and Core Accessory Work. Extra Credit is Flushing with Scap Accessory Work and Calf Mobility. Goal: 5+ Rounds.
Friday is OPEN 20.4 or Power Snatch and Breathe & Burn Workout. Warmup is Snatch Prep. Power Snatch is Building to a Heavy Single. Prep is Review & Practice Doubleunders. Workout is 11.1, 10 min of 30 Doubleunders and 15 Power Snatches. Extra Credit is Shoulder Girdle & Calf Mobility. Goal: 4+ Rounds.
Saturday is Push Press and a Breathe & Burn/Full Body Burn Workout. Warmup is Dowel Duel & Run. Push Press is Building to a Heavy Single. Prep is Bar MU Review & Practice. Workout is Fast Intervals every 3 min x 5. Extra Credit is Arm Accessory. Goal: <9:00.
Monday – Accessory strength; Double KB Deadlifts, Farmer carry, throwdowns
Tuesday – Full body; Bear crawl, DB thruster, Burpee broad jump, Walking lunge, DB snatch
Wednesday – HIIT; Box jumps, Burpees, DB push press, Squat hops,
Thursday – Legs; Abmat situps, Straight arm hip dips, Romanian deadlift, Step-through lunge, Running, Bicycles, Hollow hold
Friday – Cardio / Running; Run, DB hang snatch, Bench press, Bent over row
Saturday – Run, Step back lunges, Slam balls, Push ups, Abmat sit-ups, Wall balls, KB swings, Pull ups
Sunday – Full Body & Cardio – Back Squats, Burpee Shuttle Runs, DB manmakers, skipping, abs